HP 510 530 HSTNN-FB40 440264-ABC is a high quality and brand new 10.8V HP laptop battery
for HP with 3 YEARS warranty and this HP laptop battery is 100% compatible with the HP OEM one! This HP laptop battery uses high quality battery cells.
HP laptop battery
3 years warranty! Guarantee Quality! Brand New! Fast Shipping!
100% compatible with the OEM one!
CE, RoHS certified!
The battery is specially designed to replace the OEM HP batteries
and available at the discount prices
We use high quality battery cells
HP laptop battery
- Battery type : Li-ion
- Voltage : 14.4V
- Capacity : 4400mAh
- Weight : 435g
- Size : 150.26 x 79.80 x 21.30 mm
- Product type : Replacement HP battery
- Color : Black
- Warranty : 3 years
Replacements for following HP batteries
HP 510 530
Fits HP laptop models:
- Turn down the LCD brightness of your portable device.
- Use built-in power management on your portable device.
- Remove unused PC Cards or USB devices from your notebook.
- Don't drop or mutilate the battery pack.
- Add more RAM if you have extra RAM expansion slot, it will reduce the usage of hard drive and it is power exhaustive.
- Set screen saver blank to 1 to 2 minutes of your notebook.
- Turn off LCD or other unnecessary accessories when not in use.
- Don't short circuit terminal or store your battery pack with metal parts.
- Don't watch DVD or play graphics intensive video games.
- Close unused software in your notebook.
- Don't expose to moisture or water.
- It is normal to get warm when charging or normal use.
If it is getting too hot, there may be a problem with the device and qualified personnel should check it.
How to charge your new replacement HP laptop battery
For initial use, it is always advisable to discharge the battery to 3% only and then fully charge it (approx 12 hrs).
Do NOT let the battery discharge to 0% initially, as it makes the battery prone to damage/short battery life/not holding the charge issues.
Battery once used must be recharged within 2 days without fail with above 50% before using it else it will cause damage/short battery life issues/not holding the charge issues. Battery needs a cycle of discharging to 3% and then fully charging twice a week.